Obama continues to fill his top positions with the most ardent pro-abortion advocates:
- Obama may pick Jane Henney, the woman who oversaw approval of the abortion drug RU 486, as the head of the Food and Drug Administration.
- Obama’s HHS head, Tom Daschle, recently appeared before a Senate committee where he attacked Bush’s policies on embryonic stem cell research and protecting conscience rights for medical professionals and facilities.
- Pro-abortion Virginia Governor Tim Kaine was named chairman of the national Democratic party.
- Leon Panetta, tapped to head the CIA, is pro-abortion, as is proposed deputy Attorney General Eric Holder and Chief of Staff, Rahm Emmanuel.
- The top White House legal counsel will be former NARAL attorney, Dawn Johnsen and the attorney for Terri Schiavo’s husband will be the third-ranking Justice Department official.
At this point, it’s hard to keep track. Suffice it to say that when it comes to abortion or embryonic stem cell policy, not a single right-to-life voice will be heard.