November 24, 2010
There is much to be thankful for at Thanksgiving 2010. Here are the top ten reasons for which we give thanks.
- A loving God whose work we accomplish.
- Our new right-to-life Governor, Congressmen and state legislators who give renewed breath and dimension to public policy efforts to protect human life.
- Our Wisconsin abortion and assisted suicide bans which remain in place.
- Babies saved from abortion.
- Mothers who rejected abortion and are spared a lifetime of emotional pain.
- Fathers who love and support their wives and nurture their children.
- Contributors to WRTL who make our work possible.
- Volunteers who keep the cause alive and growing.
- Young people who give right-to-life efforts a great future.
- The precious gift of life itself which we all enjoy.
A blessed Thanksgiving to all.
Bookmark and Share
Close Bookmark and Share This Page
If you like this then please subscribe to the RSS Feed.