Below are a number of websites which may be helpful to you.
Disclaimer: When you click on one of these links, you will leave our site. As nearly all of the sites noted below are maintained by organizations other than our own, Wisconsin Right to Life cannot be held responsible for their content.
• AbortionTheFacts.com – The facts of abortion are explained at this helpful site. You’ll find photos of fetal development, resources and links all compiled by O'Meara Life Resources.
• Alliance of State Pain Initiatives - The Alliance of State Pain Initiatives (ASPI) is a network of state-based Pain Initiative organizations that work to remove the barriers that impede pain relief through education, advocacy and institutional improvement. Dedicated to improving the care of persons experiencing pain, the ASPI website has several helpful brochures available including, Eight Facts about Cancer Pain and Cancer Pain Can Be Relieved.
• Bethany Christian Services - A not-for-profit, pro-life Christian adoption and family services agency, Bethany touches the lives of more than 30,000 people each year.
• Care-Net - Care Net has been promoting, equipping, and developing pregnancy centers for over twenty years. They support over 750 pregnancy help centers across the United States and Canada.
• Option Line, a project of Heartbeat International, is a state-of-the-art helpline that employs 30 trained phone consultants who are available 24/7 to assist women in crisis and to directly connect them to local pregnancy help centers.
• Christian Life Resources - Maintained by Christian Life Resources this helpful website is affiliated with the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod.
• Elliot Institute – Formed for the purpose researching the effects of abortion, the Elliot Institute is one of the nation’s leading authorities on post-abortion issues. The site contains articles to help with post-abortion healing and offers significant scientific studies on the impact of abortion on women’s physical and emotional health.
• Embryo Adoption - In 1997, Nightlight Christian Adoptions began the Snowflakes Frozen Embryo Adoption Program, which is helping some of the more than 400,000 frozen embryos realize their ultimate purpose — life — while sharing the hope of a child with an infertile couple. Visit Snowflakes.org or EmbryoAdoption.org
• Feminists for Life – Operated by Feminists for Life of America, their mission is explained this way: “[We] recognize that abortion is a reflection that our society has failed to meet the needs of women. We are dedicated to systematically eliminating the root causes that drive women to abortion — primarily lack of practical resources and support — through holistic, women-centered solutions. Women deserve better than abortion.”
• Guia Para
Vivir – Christian Life Resources operates a Spanish-language
website called GuiaParaVivir.com, which addresses many important life
and family issues including adoption, abortion, parenting, chastity and more.
• Life News - Pro-life news and headlines collected and displayed daily on their home page and available via free email subscription.
• Luke 1:18 - The Great Prayer Project - End Abortion. Starting March 25, 2010 the project's goal is to have one continuous year covered in prayer to end abortion. The website allows individuals to sign up for a 20-minute time slot to pray for ending abortion.
• National Association of Pro-Life Nurses - NAPN is a not-for-profit organization uniting nurses who seek excellence in nurturing and caring for all, including the unborn, newborn, disabled, mentally and/or physically ill, the aged and the dying.
• National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization - NHPCO was founded in 1978 to advocate for the needs of terminally ill persons. The organization represents over 80% of the hospices nationwide. The website features a “Find a Provider” search function for locating affiliated hospice care centers near you.
• National Right to Life - The main site of the National Right to Life Committee, Washington, DC. Look here to stay current on federal right-to-life legislation.
• National Right to Life
State Affiliates -
To find links to each of the state affiliates of the National Right to
Life Committee (NRLC) click
• Nightingale Alliance - A website in opposition to physician-assisted suicide and euthanasia.
• Our Lady of Hope Clinic - Serving the community of Madison with a self-sustaining non-profit organization for the delivery of free outpatient healthcare to uninsured persons ineligible for county, state or federal welfare programs, consistent with Catholic health care tradition.
• Pregnancy Help Centers in Wisconsin â€“ Afraid you might be pregnant? 123GiveLife can help you find a pregnancy help center in a Wisconsin city near you.
• Priests for Life - A pro-life organization headed by Fr. Frank Pavone.
• Project Rachel – An outreach effort of the Catholic Church, Project Rachel operates as a network of professional counselors and priests, all trained to provide one-on-one spiritual and psychological care for those who are suffering because of an abortion. Resources are available in both Spanish and English.
• Pro-Life Printing - Pro-life Printing is an online store providing cost effective printing, resources and materials for Crisis Pregnancy Centers.
• Project Reality - In today's society, teens are faced with incredible pressures to become sexually active. Despite these pressures, when teens are surveyed the vast majority say that today's youth should be given a "strong message" to abstain from sexual activity. Project Reality's mission is to give a positive presentation of the benefits of abstinence through curricula, presentations and materials in order to help teens choose abstinence from sexual activity and the use of alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs. Project Reality representatives will speak at your school function or event.
• Rachel’s Vineyard - Rachel's Vineyard is a safe place to renew, rebuild and redeem hearts broken by abortion. Weekend retreats offer a supportive, confidential and non-judgmental environment where women and men can express, release and reconcile painful post-abortive emotions to begin the process of restoration, renewal and healing.
• Silent No More - The Silent No More Awareness Campaign is an effort to make the public aware of the devastation abortion brings to women, men, and their families. The emotional and physical pain of abortion will no longer be shrouded in secrecy and silence, but rather exposed and healed. This effort is a key to making abortion unthinkable and persuading society that women deserve better than abortion.
• StandUpGirl.com features Becky, who tells how she dealt with her unexpected pregnancy. The site also features an “Inside Scene,” which gives the visitor a beautiful in utero tour of the developing baby.
• Stem Cell Research - Do No Harm, the Coalition of Americans for Ethical Research was established by a group of researchers, health care professionals, bioethicists and legal professionals. Their website, StemCellResearch.org, offers in-depth information and scientific data on embryonic vs. adult stem cell research.
• TeenBreaks.com - Teen abortion experiences, facts, stats, complications, survivors. Think you might be pregnant? Dating, hooking up? There’s a special section just for guys! Do you have questions about pregnancy, abortion, adoption or cutting? You owe it to yourself to check out TeenBreaks.com!
• Terri’s Fight - The Terri Schindler Schiavo Foundation is a non-profit group dedicated to helping persons with disabilities, and the incapacitated who are in or potentially facing life-threatening situations. Incorporated in 2001 to fight for the life of Terri Schindler Schiavo, the clear focus of TSSF now and in the future is to help others avoid tragedies that reflect what Terri endured. Visit www.terrisfight.org
• Wisconsin Teens for Life - The home page for Wisconsin Teens for Life. Find info, a newsletter, leadership training events, cool stuff and fun for Wisconsin teens.
• Wisconsin College Students for Life - Wisconsin College Students for Life is the right-to-life campus outreach of Wisconsin Right to Life. Find a campus chapter near you and learn about student grants, training and more.