Proponents of abortion will try to tell you that the right-to-life movement
is made up of a bunch of old men trying to tell women what to do with their
bodies – and they hope that you believe that.
Guess what – IT’S NOT TRUE! Most right-to-lifers are women…and
most actively right-to-life teens are girls.
Think about it – abortion affects women and girls very directly. It kills OUR children and damages OUR bodies. It leaves OUR mothers, sisters, friends and selves with emotional and physical scars that will last a lifetime. Abortion does not help women – it never has and it never will! Share this truth by:
- Educating yourself and your peers about the life issues.
- Remaining sexually abstinent until marriage – not only will it save you a lot of heartache, it will set a great example for others!
- Joining or starting a Teens for Life group in your school or community.
- Learning the arguments against abortion.
Also, half of the unborn children aborted in the U.S. are girls – in many other countries the percentage is higher due to sex selection abortions! If you think this is wrong, take a stand by:
- Giving pro-life speeches in your classes at school.
- Wearing awesome pro-life t-shirts with messages that can save lives!
- Being a true friend to girls who face crisis pregnancies and showing them that life is the most priceless gift they can give their unborn child.
- Speaking out on the issue whenever you get the chance…just remember to know your facts and always speak with love.
For more information please go to www.teenbreaks.com/abortion/abortionhome.cfm.